- Centrally located near Echo Park, Avenida Studios is just 8 minutes away from Downtown Los Angeles, 10 minutes from Hollywood, and 15 minutes from Burbank.
- Easy access to the 101,10, and 110 Freeways.
- The warehouse is perfect for photoshoots, music videos, dance rehearsals, gatherings, events, writers groups, and building standing sets.
- Ample street parking in the area. We have partnerships with nearby parking lots at affordable rates for those that are interested.
- Large Bay Door for easy unloading.
Studio Rental Includes Everything Listed Below
- 7,500 SF of overall Studio space
- 6,300 SF warehouse (400 amp panel with up to 240 available amps – 20A Circuits)
- Bar / Restaurant Set
- Apartment w/ Bathroom and Bedroom Set
- Courtroom / Chapel / Church Set
- Convenience Store / Multi-Use Store Set
- Cyc Wall (20ft X 16ft, 10ft tall)
- Extra Large lounge / Green Room (60” TV, large sofa, table with chairs, comfortable lounge area)
- Production Office (60” TV, extra-large conference table, printer, desk with chair, and couch)
- Hair & Makeup (Four vanity stations, two dressing rooms, steamer, full-length mirrors, and couch)
- Kitchen (refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, sink, table)
- Two Restrooms
- PA Station
- Wifi throughout the entire building
- Front Patio: Outdoor seating
- Includes four parking spaces (Nearby parking lots are available for basecamp at affordable rates for those interested)
How much power is in the warehouse?
The studio has a 400-Amp panel with up to 240 Amps available for general purpose (outlets/lighting using 20A circuits).
What are the warehouse details?
The warehouse is bow & truss hangar-style. It has an overhead clearance of 13' to beams.
Parking / Unloading
There is plenty of free street parking available. Trucks may unload through the alley in the rear of our Studio. Paid parking and basecamp are available in the area at very affordable rates for those that are interested.
Do I need a Film Permit?
Yes, you can obtain a film permit here: https://www.filmla.com/for-filmmakers/permits/
Can I Scout the Studio?
Absolutely. Scouting is done in 30-minute blocks daily. Click Here to set up a scout date and time.
Can I bring a car into the studio?
Yes, cars may go inside the studio. They must be rolled in and out while the engine is off and have less than a quarter tank of gas.
Although the warehouse is not 100% soundproof, the thick concrete walls make it extremely quiet. Stop by for a scout so you can hear for yourself.